With all of the challenges that accompany the execution of clinical trials, a crucial factor in the success of studies today is the reliable support of expert clinical teams. At Trial Runners, our team is highly trained in clinical project management and brings a unique passion for ophthalmology and decades of experience, which is evident in the outstanding services we provide. We understand how critical it is to maintain fast and efficient projects, which is why we act fast to supply strategic insights throughout the entire project lifecycle for an organized and compassionate approach to each clinical trial.
With reliable communication, transparent project management, ongoing quality assurance, and an advanced clinical trial management system, Trial Runners offers real-time updates for informed decision-making and always-on expert care. Our partnership approach and close contact with key sponsor study personnel guarantees optimal project results. We have project managers on the ground in Australia and the EU.
Project Management Services
- Oversight and maintenance of clinical trial management system (CTMS
- Management of subcontracted vendors (e.g., central reading centers, central laboratories, and IWRS)
- Site selection, patient recruitment strategy, and investigator meeting management
- Data management and commercially relevant analysis and contingency planning
- Clinical trial agreement negotiation and payment administration
- Material development and registration and travel coordination assistance
- Protocol development and review process facilitation
- Study document and report creation and maintenance
- Internal team meeting organization and participation
- Specialized site management and training
- Worldwide clinical monitoring for all visit types