Trial Runners is your proactive partner in leading successful clinical trials. With our unique and strategic approach, we help you stay on track, on budget, and on time. As a trusted CRO with a global presence and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, we are dedicated to bringing life-improving treatments to market. Discover more about our organization and how we can make a difference.
The CRO you trust.
At Trial Runners, we always select the right staff for each project and ensure they are ready to perform and deliver optimal results. We’re known for our high level of communication maintained throughout studies, remaining available to our clients at all times. The Trial Runners Way centers on an experienced quality team and plan, communication, and adaptability.
Quality Team & Plan
Trial Runners acts fast, exhibiting strong adaptability to stay on time and on budget with every clinical trial. Our communication and reporting frequency can be adjusted to suit the needs of study sponsors, and our contingency plans ensure proactive steps are taken to minimize delays in recruitment, site initiation, monitoring visits, and quality assurance.
Our Quality Assurance Practices
Quality is engrained in every department at Trial Runners. Our independent Quality Assurance Committee is responsible for ensuring clinical trial integrity and subject safety and the review of quality metrics, communicating concerns and initiatives to the SOP Committee and other operational departments. This assures departmental cooperation and compliance with QA processes.
- Ensure compliance with the protocol, SOPs, and GCPs
- Reduce data queries
- Identify ways to reduce cycle times
- Ensure data integrity throughout study course
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of data from entry into CRF to final CSR datasets
- Identify and resolve instances of nonconformity
- Conduct routine SOP training following established training matrix
- Ensure SOP Committee routinely reviews and creates SOPs and deviations, standard forms and templates, and procedural documents
- Review protocol exceptions and violations
- Conduct archiving
- Conduct external audits
- Vendor/consultant qualification audits
- Clinical investigative site audits
- Sponsor and regulatory inspections
- Conduct internal audits
- Process audits
- Process QC reviews
- Departmental system audits
- Key deliverables and study components
- Study process documents
- Trial master file reports, tables, and listings
- IT system validation and security checks
Trial Runners, LLC was launched in 2006 by founders Patrick Healy and Jill Healy. Together they bring 45 years of clinical research management experience from within pharmaceutical companies. Familiar with the challenges biotech and pharmaceutical companies face, they saw an opportunity to improve upon the ophthalmology clinical contract research organization (CRO) industry. Their background and insight inspired them to enhance clinical research management through innovative solutions. Out of experience grew a philosophy focused on responsiveness, execution, expert project management, lower costs, and valued relationships.