Trial Runners provides medical monitoring services that ensure safety protocols are met for ophthalmology clinical trials. Our medical monitors are ophthalmologists by training and are experienced in delivering global safety services to biotech and pharma organizations. They are familiar with monitoring all segment indications and clinical research phases and offer expert direction and support in all safety administration efforts. Our team offers the experience, consistency, and dedicated medical and safety staff you need to secure an excellent medical monitoring program for your study.
Medical Monitoring Services
- Review of SAEs and development and utilization of SMPs
- Full medical review of SAEs
- Preparation, writing, and distribution of SAE narratives and safety reports
- Safety quality assurance and trend identification
- Safety training and education